An enchanted place where colours are brighter,
The air is softer,
And the morning more fragrant than ever before." Anon
I am certainly too embarrassed to use any photos of my garden, so I trawled through the boxes and found a beautiful photo of big nephew in the garden for this LO. I used cardstock from the May Scrapagogo kit along with the acetate flowery frame and some crystal flowers. I also used lots of other sparkly flowers and jewels along with doodling using my green Sakura souffle pen. The title was cut from cardstock from last months Gogo kit and the lace cardstock from that one too. The quote I found on Scrapbook.com

14 comments:
Stunning card Debz and wonderful words. Oh and sweet nephew too. Thanks so much for joining in
Love Cynthia x
Great page, the colours are beautiful and I love the photo of your nephew with the wheelbarrow.
Fab LO So cute and peaceful looking. Scrapbook.com is now in my favourites. I have no idea why you didn't use your garden?????Probably for the same reason I can't use mine unless covered in snow!!!!
wow that's awesome....
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Saw this in your UKS gallery - it is fab.
Toni :o)
Beautiful LO and fantastic quote for it.
The photo is absolutely gorgeous :)
Beautiful layout and such a sweet photo x
Beautiful LO and I love the quote.
I totally love this LO Debz, it is beautiful, the photo is so cute and I love your use of embellies! Hels x
Gorgeous LO.Love the colours.The fancy pants overlays are beautiful.
Cass xx
gorgeous xx
Love this LO, it's beautiful x
Fabuous L/O
Post a Comment