Since the Cybercrop class from Annette I've got hooked on making notebooks! I used my Flavia 'Lemons and Lilacs' stack again - love those colours! Found some old bits of A4 card from some writing pads. Cut one 6x6 and the other one is the left over bit! Just need to make the holes for the book rings, but it's a bit late to start punching holes with my boingy eyelet setter!

Off to the Isle of Wight tomorrow, so until I get back I've scheduled some posts in true 'one I made earlier' tradition! If you visit over the weekend please think of me with 40 10 and 11 year olds - climbing, boating, quadbiking, tunnelling, jumping and generally running riot!!!
Have a great Bank Holiday weekend!
14 comments:
'Running riot' surely not!!!!
I think I will stay here then!!!!!
By the way I am going to say 'mugs' to you!!!
Still packing just checking my packing list to print out and got distracted!
Have a fab time - love the book ..... Great colours X
Have a great weekend. Sounds fantastic.
Hope you have a FAB!!! time here on the island. I'm sure the kids will love all the riot running :)
loving the papers you have used for your notebooks.
Lovely bright book looks good
Super colours Debbie.
Have fun with your charges over the weekend - I'll keep my fingers crossed the weather holds for you.
Toni :o)
Loving the note book.
Have a great trip on the IOW
Don't envy you, taken school trips in the past :-) but I am sure you will have fun.
This is gorgeous.Really pretty colours.
Cass xxx
hope you have a great time, the book looks really good xxx
Have a lovely holiday.
I love your notebook. The paper is really fresh looking.
I love the pastel colours on the notebook, hope you have a fab time :)
Have a great time. Those books look great!
Great books and you definitely need an Instant Eyelet Setter and have a wonderful time, hope the 40 year old behaves better than the youngsters...but I doubt it if anything like mine lol xxx
Sorry, forgot to say I did see George Harrison's wife's garden and have some photos I will put up on my blog...have to say it was beautiful and put together so well xxx
Post a Comment