Another challenge! Many of you warned me that this was addictive - well you are right! This time another Rainbow Lady challenge - Monotone Rainbow - using just shades of one colour. I started with blue because I happened to have loads of blue bits and pieces lurking around! I thought I'd have a go at ATCs! These were more of an experiment than anything else, and it was a case of just sticking bits down to see what I could come up with. I made several and them made a little book using a book ring. OK, now it's off to come up with something for green!

5 comments:
This is great - These challenges are very addictive are n't they? LOL
This is fabulous Debz and the colours are great. You can join in at any time so no problems. Thanks for taking part
Love Cynthia x
These are lovely.Very funky.
Cass xx
This looks brillant such variety with just one colour :)
Blue's a cool winner in my house, I don't seem to use any other colour having boys lol. These are great :) xxx
Post a Comment