I don't have chipboard so I ripped the card from the back of an A4 paper pad and off I went. I used some of my DCWV Glitter stack, some really cheap black paper to cover the card and bits and pieces of stash. I also used loads of embossing powder on the chipboard letters. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, especially the little wired star detail on the cover. I also decorated some divider cards using my jolly robo, more silver heat embossing and some simple, flatish embellies. I also used the robo to cut the pages to the right size and shape.
I'm so pleased with it that I look keep looking at it and haven't actually used it yet! So thanks Annette for a great class. I've now got plans for a couple of special ones for gifts.
Now before you see the pictures - Just try saying the title of today's blog entry 3 times quickly - who do you sound like?


6 comments:
Fabulous - Just fabulous X
That is lovely Debz,and such a brilliant idea. Now you have got me thinking I should do another one!
Grwat idea and greatproject.
Fabulous idea and project.
Wow you have been busy, look really great :)
wow that is so cool! Black and silver... hmmm would love to do that one day. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment