I cut out the middle of the pink scrolly paper and put some burgundy Bazzill behind it. I cut the title from the middle of the pink and then used primas and brads along the right hand edge.
The picture is from big nephew's christening with me as proud Godmother! Next month is his confirmation - how time flies!
9 comments:
Beautiful layout, love the way you've framed it with that pretty paper x
ohhh beautiful! I love how you turned the Prima paper into a swirly frame! Gotta try that! Thanks!
Great handcutting, always love it when someone takes scissors to patterned paper lol, happy photo too xxx
lovely LO, like what you've done to the Prima paper, its a lovely kit this month, :)
What a brilliant idea!! The colours are stunning...sighing heavily as inspiration is not happening for some of us!!!LOL!
Well done...its fab!
Wow, love what you have done with the PP it works so well.
Toni :o)
You Go Go girl - tis fab :0)
What a lovely LO. Very brave to use pink for a boy page. Fab.
Gorgeous LO.Love how you've framed the pictures.Very pretty.
Cass xxx
Post a Comment