This is my first ever waterfall card! It took a while to get the mechanism right but have now saved it as a robo file so I can cut waterfalls whenever I want. Robin likes yellow, so I used orange toned card and paper!! That doesn't sound quite right, but I'm not a yellow person, so I had to go with what was nearest! I kept it simple with just spelling out his name and adding a few photos of him on the flip sides of the letters. You've seen his baby pictures on my LOs so now you get a glimpse of what he looks like now!


9 comments:
I love the card and the hair LO is great
Lovely card Debbie, I'm sure he will love it.
Toni :o)
lovely the slide looks fab and happy birthday to robin lol x
Fab waterfall card.Looks complicated to me.
Cass xx
Well done on doing the waterfall card, it looks great I bet he was thrilled with it.
Happy Birthday Robin.
Such a clever idea. Well done never thought of putting the name on the flip side of waterfall.
Great project Debbie: don't think I've worked out how to do a waterfall card yet.
Happy Birthday to Robin. The card is fabulous.
Great idea for a card and it looks fab x
Post a Comment