Saturday, May 10

National Doughnut week!!!

Today is the start of National Doughnut week! So, here's the question - Are you jam or custard? (You can answer on the poll in the next column! - Yes I've found a new toy to add to the blog!) 
My Mum likes custard doughnuts, but I prefer jam! It has to be a traditional doughnut, not the Krispy Creme type, and the oozy strawberry jam has to be perfectly in the middle! Of course eating too many isn't going to be too good for the waistline, so today's LO is a little reminder that we do need a balanced diet! (Is that one doughnut in each hand?)

4 comments:

mandijane said...

arghghhgh I'd better not tell hubby or he will be off to Krispy Kreme with all of our savings....

Shirley said...

Like the new toy and great LO too :)

Melanie Marshall said...

heya Debbie, Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my pirate princess book.

I hate buying doughnuts these days as they're never the deep fried, crispy, heart attack version.. more like.. a weird cake!!

Happy donut day

mel x

Charlol said...

Love the LO especially the apples good idea. I am now quietly relaxing after all my visitors have left and been coffeed out. I sold £12 worth of cards today!!!! So not too bad in 2 hours selling.