We survived!! The weather was great until Monday and the children were brilliant. They were kept busy with climbing, quadbiking, rope assault courses, dragon boating, fencing and archery!
This was the cabin where Charlol and I slept and read craft magazines! (Once the children were tucked up in bed and we had a couple of minutes to ourselves!)
I've just started to wade through the photos we took. I thought we had about 500 but there were 812!! I now need to sort out which activity groups are in the pictures and sort them onto folders so that the kids get a copy. Easier said than done when they are geared up with helmets halfway up a climbing wall - I have to try to recognise them by their clothes!!
I'm now off to sort through a huge heap of washing and then it's up to the scraproom to find something crafty to do - it's amazing how you miss it after a few days away. At least Charlol and I have been able to talk crafts and blogs, despite the fact no one else had a clue what we were talking about!!!
8 comments:
Lovely photo!!!!!!
Not the most glamourous shot of me!!!! How I miss being there after being in a comfy bed and surrounded back with computer and tv with more than 4 channels!
812 photos! How long were you there?
The photo's lovely of both of you :-)
Looks lovely, glad youhad a good time. I hope you werent too cold!
I'm so glad you both had a great time...sooo envious!! Can't wait to see more photos! Em,x
Hello debs I am currently showing Jaci. What we have been up to! She wants to join!!!!
Fab photo - Good Luck with the sorting X
Aren't digital cameras great, you can click away and get some amazing photos and just discard the rubbish. Glad you had a great time.
Glad you survived LOL - can't wait to see some more of the 812 pics.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment